Trainee must create an account, enter his/her own email address and create a password.
PASS Basic Driver trainee must select language version then click “Register” and click “Complete Registration Now"
If trainee do not have an assigned code, proceed to purchase registration with a credit card payment.
Upon completion of registration, trainee then click “View Product”, then click “View On-Demand Recording” to begin
PASS Program - Spanish
The Community Transportation
Association is a national nonprofit membership organization representing public
and private transportation providers and is a recognized leader in the field of
transit education, training and information. The
PASS basic program consists of 6 modules and includes comprehensive training on
the assistance that drivers should be providing to passengers with special
needs. It is based on CTAA’s Passenger Safety and Sensitivity (PASS) driver and
trainer certification program that has successfully trained and certified over
45,000 drivers and instructors. It is regarded as an industry standard and we
are proud to offer PASS training in an online format. For more information on
the Community Transportation Association of America (CTAA) and to purchase
training materials, go to www.ctaa.org/training.
Subject areas include:
- Customer Service, Communication and Stress Management
- Distracted Driving and Driver Fatigue
- Transit Employee Occupational Safety and Health
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Service Animals
- Disability Awareness: Assisting the Visually Impaired; Hidden Disabilities; Stroke; Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
- Bloodborne Pathogens (Hepatitis A, B, C; HIV, Dialysis)
- Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
- Driver / Passenger Sexual Improprieties
- Comprehensive training on the assistance that drivers should be providing to passengers with special needs.
- Increased efficiency and improved morale
- Can reduce a system’s exposure to liability lawsuits
- May be an important factor in reducing insurance premiums