Do you wish to take this PASS Program?
If yes, please view the information below:
- If you are a first time user, you must first create an account with "driver" information, then proceed to register. Go to "More Information" button to view step-by-steps instructions on how to register.
- If you have already created an account, go to the Returning User section to left. Log-in with your email address and password then proceed to click the "Register" button.
- If you have an Access code or CTAA member number, you must click the "register" button. The next step will direct you to the cart page to enter either your Access code or CTAA member number.
- If you do not have an access code from your employer or third party company, trainee can proceed directly to Payment Info section to complete the trainee’s registration with a credit card payment
Have you already created an account AND registered:
- Go to the Returning User section to left. Log-in with your email address and password then proceed to click the "view" button. You can access the course under the content tab.
PASS Basic 7.0 - English
PASS Basic 7.0 - Spanish
The PASS Basic 7.0 Online program is the Industry Standard and consists of 7 modules and includes comprehensive training on the assistance that drivers should be providing to passengers with special needs. It is based on CTAA’s Passenger Safety and Sensitivity (PASS) certification driver program that has successfully trained and certified over 90,000 drivers.
Subject areas include:
- Customer Service, Communication and Stress Management
- Distracted Driving and Driver Fatigue
- Transit Employee Occupational Safety and Health
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Service Animals
- Disability Awareness: Assisting the Visually Impaired; Hidden Disabilities; Stroke; Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
- Bloodborne Pathogens (Hepatitis A, B, C; HIV, Dialysis)
- Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
- Driver / Passenger Sexual Improprieties
- People First Language
Benefits of taking the PASS Basic 7.0 online program includes:
- Comprehensive training on the assistance that drivers should be providing to passengers with special needs.
- Increased efficiency and improved morale
- Can reduce a system’s exposure to liability lawsuits
- May be an important factor in reducing insurance premiums